Weinor Glasoase Design:
- A winter room with light flooded elegance.
- Stylish Terrazza aluminium glazed roof with front posts supports & integrated drainage.
- Terrazza roof utilises 10mm laminated safety glass.
- Choice of frame colours.
- LED design remote control light bars.
- Super Lite fixed glazing to left elevation.
- W17 sliding wall to front elevation.
- W50 classic apex & vertical fixed glazing to right elevation.
- WGM remote control conservatory awning for shading & temperature control.
A Clear Winner
The Weinor Glasoase makes it possible to use the garden much longer as it would be the case with an awning, without being affected by the disadvantages of a traditional conservatory.
The glass elements of a Weinor Glasoase can be opened in different ways, if desired. For example, the multi-utility folding partition w49-c offers highest flexibility. It can be moved into a flat or V-position, or completely open around the corner, to the left or the right. In most cases, the glass elements are combined with fixed glazing. The goal: minimum frame, maximum transparency.
The Weinor Glasoase shields against wind. The light’s UV-rays and direct sunlight warm it up quickly on cold days. And the use of the Weinor infrared heater Tempura helps warming the Glasoase quicker during the colder season.
The Weinor Glasoase has been constructed not to be airtight because the air circulation between the glass panels helps reducing heat build-up and the formation of condensed water. Upon request, it is also possible for the user to have a passive, permanent ventilation integrated in the roof.
Customers often like to combine the Glasoase with a textile sunscreen in order to prevent being blinded by the sunlight. Additionally, the sunscreen reduces the warming of the Glasoase.
The profiles of the Weinor Glasoase are made of non-insulated aluminium – on purpose because they guarantee high stability, a graceful look and highest transparency.
When compared against a traditional conservatory, a glass room offers the following benefits:
- No long-term planning necessary.
- Building permit is granted easier and faster.
- No statutory requirements as regards energy must be complied with (EnEv).
- It can be used for a long period throughout the year, especially in case of mild winters.
- In terms of construction, the Glasoase is about 30% cheaper than a standard conservatory. Further high costs for heating, floor, circuit points etc., which must be invested for the living-room conservatory, are also omitted.
- Full glazing without disturbing frames: that means a nicer look, more light, better visibility.
- Modular design principle that is kind on the wallet: in stages, the user can add the patio roof and the side screens step-by-step, until completely glazing the room all around.
- Significantly less error sources during installation: Tightness gaps and condensed water are classical workmanship deficiencies in living-room conservatories which do not play an important role in case of the Glasoase.
- A greater open air feeling: while the living-room conservatory is an extra room in the house, the Glasoase is more connected to the outside area due to its construction. The user has a more intense relationship with nature.
- Standard compliant construction method acc. to EN 1090 (European standard for the execution of steel structures and aluminium structures).
Weinor offer a choice of 9 scratchproof trend colours (WiGa) with an elegant textured look and 47 standard RAL colours in a silk gloss finish for no extra cost. These provide the opportunity to customise your glass extension framework.
If you already have something else in mind it is possible to powder coat your awning any RAL colour (surcharge applies). This gives you the flexibility to match existing features on your home or, for commercial awnings, reinforce brand colours.
Grey Aluminium Metallic
Fir Green Metallic
Dark Aluminium Metallic
Weinor Glasoase Accessories
Weinor offer a wide range of options and accessories to add the perfect finishing touch to your glass extension. The below products are suitable for the Weinor Glasoase – click here for more information.
Why choose Weinor and Roché?
Weinor were established over 50 years ago in Cologne, Germany. Today they are a globally recognised and multi-award winning manufacturer of awning products, combining years of knowhow in the design and manufacture of frames and fabrics.
Roché have worked closely with Weinor for over 20 years and supplied and installed hundreds of their products. We choose Weinor as a partner as we know first hand their products last for years without issues. All Roché surveyors and installers are Weinor trained and certified.
Quality of Materials
All the screws and bolts found in Weinor products are made of stainless steel. Arm joints are composed of a non-rusting, drop-forged aluminium alloy. The open-link chain in arm joints from high-grade, non-rusting round steel. In addition all Weinor products undergo a special powder coating process to provide an effective weatherproof and anti-corrosion coating. Weinor awnings can withstand the harshest of weather conditions seen in the UK.
Quality of Service
Weinor only produce high quality products and to ensure top quality service, you can only buy their awnings from certified dealers such as Roché. That way, everything from advice to installation is in the capable hands of Roché’s product experts, who ensure assembly is carried out professionally and in compliance with statutory regulations. A five year guarantee with domestic installations provides additional peace of mind.