Kerry Vale Vineyard is a family-run business, owned by husband and wife team Russell and Jan Cooke.
Prior to being a vineyard, the site was home to an old blacksmiths house called Brompton View, sixteen old out-buildings and six acres of farm land.
Consultation on the land revealed ideal growing conditions for vines and so 6,000 vines later in March 2010, Kerry Vale Vineyard was born!
To add outdoor space to the vineyards café. Due to the nature of the building we weren’t able to fix directly into the building so we needed a freestanding solution that could offer suitable shade for customers.
The Markilux Syncra 2 Flex is a post system and the perfect freestanding sun and weather protection for large areas, which can be placed in large open spaces without the need for wall mounting.
Stabilisation boxes mean there is no need for concrete fixing.
It can be paired up with the Markilux patio or pergola awnings to provide shade.
In this instance the Markilux 1600, which is an award-winning design with a rounded profile.
- Made to measure and manufactured in Germany
- Winner of the iF Design Award
- Rated for wind speeds up to 20mph (Beaufort 5)
- 7 frame colours and hundreds of fabrics choices as standard
- Choice of manual or remote control operation
- Optional LED Line in folding arms
- Extended 5 year product and workmanship guarantee available